The RAD 5.8G 2.5W high-power VTX has six adjustable power levels.
It can reach a maximum power of 2500W, the transmission signal is stable and the penetration ability is strong.
With its 7-36V wide voltage input, GEPRC"s RAD VTX also has 3 regional frequency groups to meet the needs of various regions.
- Install the antenna before use.
- The temperature control protection will be activated and the power will be automatically reduced if the VTX is overheated. Please ensure good ventilation and heat dissipation when using it. When the environment is limited, you can install a cooling fan for the video transmission.
- The 5V output is only used for the camera or cooling fan. It is forbidden to connect the power input terminal to the 5V output port, otherwise the image transmission will be damaged.
- Model: RAD VTX 5.8G 2.5W
- Input voltage: DC7-36V（2-8S Battery）
- Output voltage: 5V@600mA
- Input Impedance: 75Ω
- Protocol: IRC Tramp
- Antenna interface: MMCX
- Cable interface: GH 1.25-6P
- Output power: PitMode/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW/2500mW
- Frequency group: general regional frequency group (40CH), US FCC frequency group (37CH), European EU frequency group (26CH)
- Video format: PAL/NTSC
- Microphone: Built-in microphone
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm x 30.5mm(M3)
- Size: 36.5mm x 36.5mm x 12mm
- Weight: 15g (without wire)
- 1x GEPRC RAD VTX 5.8G 2.5W
- 1x Copper tube antenna MMCX 72mm
- 1x GH 1.25*6P connector cable 150cm
- 1x MMCX to SMA（Internal foramen）connector
- 1x Matching screw package
- Stock: Out of stock
- Model: GP105998