NOTE: first batch is shipping on Monday (25.01.2016)
The TBS ZEROZERO is the next generation of FPV camera. Optimized for high speed FPV flying, we have improved low light handling and cut down the latency below 1ms (glass to glass on TBS products). To make sure this camera can make its way onto every quad you own, it supports 5V to 22V input. This is not just a remake of similar cameras, everything from the PCB to the plastic case, have been optimized for FPV performance.
Designed from the ground up to satisfy the newest revision of NXP chipsets, it outperforms the popular "PZ0420" and their miniature counterparts. It comes preconfigured for any FPV flying condition with a 2.8mm wide angle lens. A built-in microphone puts you into the pilots seat for real. An additional sense when flying has proven to be very valuable and is increasingly used by the world's top pilots.
Since FPV cameras tend to be the "first point of impact", we have additionally added water resistance into the design. All this for an unbeatable price, and available exclusively as a TBS product.
- "Zero" latency (less than 1ms end to end)
- 650 TVL - the highest possible resolution without adding additional latency
- Tuned both for day and night flying
- 2.8mm wide angle lens
- Lightweight plastic enclosure, matching popular older cameras for mounting compatibility
- Wide voltage input range (5V - 22V)
- Lens: 2.8mm
- Weight: 11.2g
- Size: 26mm x 26mm x 30mm
- Mounting holes: Same as HS1177
- Logo: Yes :)
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 60
- Model: TBS-ZZ650