Pixhawk 3DR OEM RadioTelemetry Kit-433Mhz - 100mw (same transmit power as original 3DR)
- Ex Tax: 49.10€
- OR -
NOTE: 3DRobotics ceased production of their telemetry sets in their Tijuana factory in December 2015 and discontinued their own branded radio sets. At OneDrone we tested different OEM version radios from different vendors and choose one, which is 100% compatible and works without any problems. All radios are equipped with two sets of cables - so they work out of the box with original Pixhawks and with compatible FCs.
3DR 433Mhz OEM Radio Telemetry Kit for Mini APM Pro Pixhawk APM
Description: - Dual TTL 3DRobotics 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit 433Mhz for Mini APM pro / Pixhawk / APM 2.6 APM 2.7 2.8
3DR OEM Radio is the ideal way to setup a telemetry connection between your APM and a ground station. Small, inexpensive and with great range, the 3DR OeM radio uses an open source firmware which allows us to do things that cannot be done with other radios.
- Very small size
- Light weight (under 4 grams without antenna)
- Available in 433Mhz
- Receiver sensitivity to -121 dBm
- Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
- Transparent serial link
- Air data rates up to 250kbps
- Range of approx 1 mile
- MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
- Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
- Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
- Open source firmware
- AT commands for radio configuration
- RT commands for remote radio configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
Note: This telemetry only could use with APM compatible control board. if used with other version controller to make this telemetry bad, we will not assume the responsibility.