The Here3 GPS (with iStand) is a high-precision GNSS system that supports RTK mode, built with CAN protocol. It is also designed to be dust-proof and splash-proof up to a certain limit. Equipped with an STM32F302 processor, the Here3 provides faster processing speed and better reliability. The Here3 has built-in sensors including a compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, and status LED. It runs on Chibio's real-time operating system. Its open-source structure is ideally suited to developers who need specialized requirements on their navigation system.
- Equipped with STM32F302 high-performance processor in a real-time operating system. The framework developed by Hex provides additional stabilities. Supports future firmware updates.
- Cost-efficient high precision and RTK-supported GNSS chip (base station needed for RTK). Positioning accuracy down to centimeter-level in an ideal environment.
- Improved dust and water resistance (Not guaranteed to be water-proof under any situation due to the complexity of the operating environment).
- Complete built-in set of Inertial Measurement Units (compass, gyroscope, and accelerometer), which satisfy advanced navigation needs.
- The high data rate, upgradeability, noise immunity, and real-time features benefited from the CAN protocol.
- Support from ground control software. Future updates will be available from Mission Planner.
- Brand new design with improved visibility on signal LEDs.
- iStand Included.
- Receiver Type: u-blox M8 high precision GNSS modules (M8P)
- Satellite Constellation: GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1I
- Positioning accuracy: 3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 m
- Dimension: 76mm x 76mm x 16.6mm
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
- Navigation Update Rate : Max: 8Hz
- Communication Protocol: CAN
- Processor: STM32F302
- IMU sensor: ICM20948
- Weight: 48.8g
- Water-resistant, yet not guaranteed to be water-proof under any situation due to the complexity of the operating environment.
- 1x HEX Here3 CAN GNSS GPS Module
- 1x Here3 iStand
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: HX-HERE3-ISTD
- MPN: HX4-06111