ImmersionRC DUO 5,8GHz Diversity RX V3
- Ex Tax: 145.00€
New improved version of famous DUO 5800 with better characteristic, silent switching and lower noise.
ImmersionRC DUO5800v3 5.8GHz Diversity Receiver w/TrackerLink, Dual Output
- A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
- TrackerLink for direct link to Antenna Tracker
- Sensitive receivers (-85dBm)
- SMA antenna connectors, compatible with standard 5.8GHz antennas (omni or directional)
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Supplied with two 5.8GHz ‘Rubber-duck’ antennas
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- Audible Low-battery alarm
- Weight: 200 grams
- Size: 80 x 100 x 23mm
- Input voltage range: 6 – 12V at 500 mA (3s Lipo Ideal)
5.8GHz Diversity Receiver w/TrackerLink, Dual Output
Duo5800v2 finally makes 5.8GHz A/V links affordable. Compatible with our 25mW/100mW, and 500mW 5.8GHz transmitters, the Duo5800v2 provides a high quality video link, which co-exists with adjacent 2.4GHz R/C transmitters.
TrackerLink port makes a direct connection between the Duo5800 and the Antenna Tracker. This link provides the tracker with the RSSI signal strength data from each antenna, which the tracker then displays on its LCD display. This data is then used to optimize the tracking antenna’s positioning, continuously during a flight.
The higher video bandwidth, when compared with 2.4GHz systems, provides a high quality video image.
The standard 3.5mm 4-pole jacks combine video and stereo audio in one simple connection. These are compatible with FatShark equipment, and greatly reduce ground-station ‘clutter’. (Combine with the Power Box to increase the number of A/V outputs to 5!)
Two buffered A/V outputs are supplied, in addition to the TrackerLink port, allow an LCD Display/Goggles to be used at the same time as a video recorder.
An audible low-battery alarm provides plenty of warning before a ground-station battery is drained. Programmable for auto-detection of LiPo packs, or a user-defined voltage level.
- Manufactured by: ImmersionRC