iFlight SimpleBGC (AlexMos) 32 BIT BGC Encoder System Set II - 4 kg
- Ex Tax: 385.16€
AlexMos 32 BIT BGC with Encoder System Combo Set 4kg
Encoders are special sensors that are added to each brushless motor of a Gimbal Stabilizer allowing the system to more accurately track motor position for increased stability which in turn also increases battery efficiency.
What's encoder technology in brushless gimbal control system?
The 3 axis stabilization gimbal system that relies on both active motor driven components and passive inertial stabilization. Passive stabilization relies on the principles of inertia (tendency of an object to resist change in its motion) and requires that the camera is well-balanced in the Pan, Tilt, and Roll Axes. Active stabilization refers to the techniques of using sensors to measure the camera’s Pan, Tilt, and Roll movements and counteract those movements using motors attached to the 3 axes.
The GBM6208Hseries motor by iPower Motors are the ultimate brushless gimbal motor for DSLR / CANON 5D MARKII,MARKIII Cameras.This motor is designed for large scale multi-rotor platforms looking to lift heavier DSLR sized gear – 4KG/cm Torque.Features:
- Easy to do gimbal tuning,no need to do much calibration work any more.
- Power saving, 5 times long working time than gimbal without encoder system.
- Twin IMUs.
- Faster response,motor torque increasing instantly,no bug for difficult rotating angle any more.
- Encoder chip A5048a
- 3 x GBM6208H-200T motor motor (encoders already mounted on the motors)
- 3 x AS5048A encoder chips with CNC alum cover
- 3 x Round magnets block
- 1 x Pre-flashed encoder firmware alexmos 32BIT BGC set
SimpleBGC 32bit Encoders
Connecting encoders to the regular SimpleBGC 32bit board