Graupner MC-32 HoTT Transmitter
- 7-10 Days
- Ex Tax: 1,065.49€
The use of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology ensures high reliability through bi-directional communication between transmitter and receiver with integrated telemetry, voice output via speaker or headphone output and ultra-fast response times.
NOTE: In the set is the smaller and lighter GR-16 receiver included. This already has the nessecary sumsignal that gives the channels to the MikroKopter.
The MC-32 HoTT is an ideal RC-transmitter for the MikroKopter.
- 16 channels for switches and potentiometers
- modern 2.4 GHz transmission technology
- Bidirectional communication between the transmitter and receiver
- MikroKopter telemetry displayed on the illuminated LCD
- voice output of the telemetry values (speaker or headphone)
- 8 Switch (two 3-position switch, two push-buttons and 2 safty-switches)
- 6000mAh Lipo included
- DSC socket for connection of flight simulators (AeroSim) or Teacher- / Pupil systems
- About 200 systems can be used simultaneously
- future safe by the update capability via USB interface (hott update)
- five different menu languages: German, English, French, Italian and Spanish later via software update possible
- Wireless teacher / pupil function
- Free assignment of all switches
- 80 model memory
- Extremely fast re-binding, even at maximum distance
- voice output available via programmable switches
- and lot of more...
- Microcomputer-telemetry transmitters HoTT Graupner MC-32 transmitter with LiPo Battery 6000 mAh
- receiver Graupner HoTT GR-16
- transmitter charger 500 mA with flat two-pinned plug (Euro Stecker) (Input 100-240VAC)
- USB-Updatecable, micro SD Card