FeiyuTech WG LITE 1-Axis Wearable Gimbal (GoPro & Similiar)
- Feiyu Tech
- Ex Tax: 40.90€
- 1-Axis Motorized Gimbal
- Fits GoPro HERO4 / HERO3+ / HERO3
- Accommodates LCD Touch BacPac
- Roll Axis Stabilization
- Single-Button Operation
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Threads
- 1/4"-20 to GoPro Three-Prong Adapters
- GoPro Quick-Release Buckle
- Curved Adhesive Mount Included
The Feiyu WG Lite 1-Axis Wearable Gimbal is a miniaturized version of Feiyu's handheld gimbals, offering motorized roll-axis-only stabilization in an ultra-compact, wearable form factor. It is compatible with GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3, and similarly sized action cameras, with mounting space available to accommodate a GoPro LCD Touch BacPac. Designed with flexibility in mind, the WG Lite features 1/4"-20 threaded holes for mounting onto a variety of support devices. It can also be used with any three-prong and quick-release GoPro mounting accessory thanks to included adapters that screw onto the back or side of the gimbal, adding standard GoPro mounts, and an included quick-release buckle. This means you can capture all of the immersive action camera shots that you're accustomed to, but with motorized roll axis stabilization to keep your horizon level. A curved adhesive mount is also included for immediate attachment to helmets and other objects.
- Camera Compatibility
- GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3, and other models with similar dimensions. There is enough mounting room to accommodate an attached GoPro LCD BacPac.
- Flexible Mounting Options
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes lets you mount the camera on a variety of support devices. It can also be used with any accessory that has a standard GoPro three-prong mount or GoPro quick-release interface using included T-clamp or L-clamp adapters, and an included quick-release buckle.
- Video and Camera Charging Interface
- Using an included cable, you can connect the GoPro to the WG Lite's video and camera charging interface port, allowing you power the camera from the gimbal batteries, as well as receive an analog video signal from the GoPro. This signal is output via the micro-USB port for sending to an optional external monitor.
- Additional Features
- Single-button operation (on/off)
- Weighs only 3.8 ounces
- Powered using two 900mAh 16340 type batteries (four batteries included)
Maximum Thickness: 1.25" / 31.7 mm