FeiyuTech WGS 3-Axis Wearable Gimbal (GoPro Session)
- Feiyu Tech
- Ex Tax: 90.00€
- 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal
- Fits GoPro HERO4 Session
- Fixed Axes and Pan/Tilt Following Modes
- Horizontal and Vertical Mounting
- Inverted Mode
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Threads
- 1/4"-20 to GoPro Three-Prong Adapter
- GoPro Quick-Release Buckle
- Optional Gimbal Remote Control
The Feiyu WGS 3-Axis Wearable Gimbal is a miniaturized version of Feiyu's handheld gimbals, offering motorized 3-axis stabilization in a compact, wearable form factor. It is compatible with GoPro HERO4 Session and similarly sized action cameras. For streamline operation, a single button turns the gimbal on and lets you switch between operating modes. You can also plug-in an optional remote control for adjusting pan, tilt, and roll angles and other calibration settings.
Designed with flexibility in mind, the WGS features 1/4"-20 threaded holes for horizontal, vertical, or inverted mounting onto a variety of support devices. It can also be used with any three-prong and quick-release GoPro mounting accessory thanks to an included T-clamp that screws into the back of the gimbal, adding a standard GoPro mount, and an included quick-release buckle. This means you can capture all of the immersive action camera shots that you're accustomed to, but with motorized pan and tilt axis stabilization. A curved adhesive mount is also included for immediate attachment to helmets and other objects.
- Camera Compatibility
- Compatible with GoPro HERO4 Session action camera and other models with similar dimensions.
- Flexible Mounting Options
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes lets you mount the camera horizontally or vertically. It can also be used with any accessory that has a standard GoPro three-prong mount or GoPro quick-release interface using an included adapter and quick-release buckle.
- Operating Modes
- Pan Following Mode: Locks tilt and roll axes. Camera smoothly pans to follow the direction of the handle.
Pan and Tilt Following Mode: Locks roll axis. Camera smoothly follows the pan and tilt motion of the handle.
Lock Mode: Locks the pan, tilt, and roll axes of the camera in the position it is in when mode is activated.
Inverted Mode: Allows you to turn the gimbal upside-down. This mode is an inverted version of the Pan Following Mode.
Manual Pulling Locking: After the gimbal has been powered on for eight seconds, the tilt angle can be adjusted manually in the Pan Follow Mode and the Lock Mode. Adjust the title angle to the desired position and wait for 0.5 second until the gimbal registers the new angle.
- Camera Orientation Detection System
- No matter how your camera is mounted (left-aligned or right-aligned, upright or inverted), the Feiyu WGS will identify the mounting position and automatically make the appropriate adjustments to its configuration.
- Single-Button Operation
- A single button is used to turn the gimbal on/off and switch between operating modes.
- Video and Camera Charging Interface
- Using an included cable, you can connect the GoPro to the WGS's video and camera charging interface port, allowing you power the camera from the gimbal batteries, as well as receive an analog video signal from the GoPro. This signal is output via the micro-USB port for sending to an optional external monitor.
- Compatible with Optional Remote Control
- An optional remote control is available that enables pan, tilt, and roll angle adjustment, as well as other calibration settings. For manual tilt adjustment, simply hold the camera in the desired position for about half a second to register the setting.
- Additional Features
- Weighs only 6.5 ounces
- Powered using two 900mAh 16340 type batteries (four batteries included)
Tilting Range 320°
Pan Range 320°
Roll Range 100°
Tilt Following Rate 2°: to 75°/S
Panning Following Rate 3° to 150°/S
Static Attitude Tracking Accuracy 0.01 to 0.05° (working voltage)
Motion Attitude Tracking Accuracy 0.1 to 0.5° (motor overload <2G)
Power 2 x 16340 type, 900 mAh batteries
Battery Runtime 3 to 4 hours
Working Voltage 6 to 9 VDC
Overload Current Protection 800 mA
Weight 6.5 oz / 185.5 g (without batteries or camera)