DYS XM20A BLHeli OneShot 125 ESC - solder version (3-4S LiPo)
- Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: 12.21€
The new DYS XM20A V1 ESCs are specially designed for high KV power racing motors. The small size and integrated solder pads make for a cleaner and easier installation and are matched perfectly with the new DYS MR2204/ 2205-2300KV brushless racing motors.
- Input voltage: 3-4s Lipo
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm): 24L*14W*4.5H
- Type: BLHeli Bootloader & Firmware
- Weight: 5.0g
- XM series ESC is the upgraded version of the SN series with advanced processor, a basic frequency up to 50MHz, and faster overall processing capacity to better support high KV motors
- Designed for quick multi-rotor throttle response
- Twisted pair cable is used to deliver throttle signal, reducing signal crosstalk while further stabilizing copper wire transmission
- New miniaturization and ultra-low resistance MOSFET, powerful flow resistance, and professional MOS Drive chips improve efficiency
- Newly designed PCB board improves impact resistance.
- Sub-miniaturization design reduces weight while still providing a high performance filtering capacitor
- Refresh rate of throttle signal up to 500Hz, compatible with all modern flight controllers, including the Naze32 Rev6 and SP Racing F3
- Ultra-high speed Oneshot125 with 3000Hz refresh rate provides quick, smooth throttle response
- Fully programmable via USB port, with two-way and 3D modes for high speed racing and acrobatics.