ArduPilot Mega 2.6Plus + uBlock GPS (with Compass)
- 3d robotics
- Ex Tax: 221.23€
This new presentation of the ArduPilotMega 2.6 system features a newly designed UBLOX GPS with compass on GPS antenna - to avoid interference (compass is not on APM board)!
The ArduPilot Mega 2.5 is a complete open source autopilot system, with no assembly required. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints.
- Arduino Compatible!
- Comes pre-soldered (with straight pins) and tested.
- Onboard Dataflash chip.
- Digital compass powered by Honeywell's HMC5883L-TR chip, now included on the main board.
- Optional off-board GPS, Mediatek MT3329 or uBlox LEA-6H module.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
- MPU-6000, Six-Axis (Gyro + Accelerometer) MEMS MotionTracking™.
- HMC5883L-TR, 3-Axis Digital Compass.
- MS5611, MEAS High Resolution Altimeter